Monday 1 November 2010

An apology to all and especially to Bob

I have been an idiot. I have made an unkind and unfair comment about someone who has offered me nothing but guidance. The fact the comment was made with no malice and in frustration (and drunk) is no excuse. 

I would like to apologise unreservedly to Bob and ask for his forgiveness.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone else on the plot who I might have offended by not asking their permission to write about them at any point in this plot.  You have all showed me kindness, help and advice. Please be assured that I will take any reference to you (and any committee decisions) out of the blog.

The allotment has been a source of great joy and pride and has helped me through a very hard time when I was redundant and I hope to contribute to the life of the allotment not harm it in any way.

Once more, I am profoundly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment